Sunday, January 6, 2008

American Gladiators, Hellga Brings It


I can't wait, the premiere of American Gladiators airs tonight on NBC and that's when all Hell(ga)s gonna break loose. Hellga, aka Robin Coleman, is a 6-foot 1-inch, 205 pound female gladiator that is all woman! I love what they put in her bio on the site:
"When she stomps into Gladiator Arena, most sensible opponents run for cover rather than risk a Viking funeral. She may have left her horned helmet on the boat, but she hits with the force of Thor's hammer, and quickly sends opponents straight to Valhalla." -American Gladiator's website.
She looks like an abosulte beast who's "bust"ing at the top so too speak. The show's being hosted by Hulk Hogan and Laila Ali which should be interesting. Hogan a showman from wrestling hall of fame and Laila Ali of female boxing fame. I still remember when he slammed Andre the Giant. Anyways, American Gladiators appears tonight 9/8C tonight, don't miss it, I know I won't.

No comments: